Watch Now: NA3HL Plays of the Week, Silver Cup Championship
April 5, 2017
The North American 3 Hockey League is pleased to continue an exciting format for the weekly Plays of the Week segment.
It is called, the NA3HL Plays of the Week
With so many clips and plays coming in, the league now features the best plays in a top 5 format each week.
Clips and plays that are considered must be nominated.
But, here is the best part! We also let you the fans of the NA3HL chime in as well. If you would like to nominate a goal, save or any other play for the Plays of the Week, all you have to do is send us an email. Simply tell us which play you think should be considered, the team, the player and we will give it a look. It is that easy!
This week is our final edition of the Plays of the Week for 2016-17, as we rewind to the Silver Cup Championship and watch the Granite City Lumberjacks hoist the trophy!
This week's Top 5:
5. #27 Connor Clemons, #5 Dayton Honkanen, #6 Brendan Studioso, North Iowa Bulls
4. #17 Tony Dahlberg, #10 Ian Doner, #40 Justin Berezinski, Yellowstone Quake
3. #12 Hayden Winch, #24 Jason Recchia, #5 Marc Schwartz, Metro Jets
2. #24 Matthew Moran, #2 Eric Moser, Granite City Lumberjacks
1. #8 seed Granite City Lumberjacks win the 2017 NA3HL Silver Cup Championship